How is everyone's project list rolling? I still have a LOT to get done, let's see
1. The Harry Potter Crochet-A-Long, yeah still working on the crest.
2. The Girl Scout Logo Blanket I posted last week - no more progress has been made on that.
3. Another Braided Cowl to get over to the Retail Location, have one made, want to make one more.
4. A Dobby the House Elf, need three of these - one is an Etsy Order, one will be for the giveaway I am running on my Facebook Page (click here to enter) and then another one in case I get another order.
5. Finish compiling notes from the testers for my recent hat pattern - here's a photo of the finished product, I've had 8 others send me their final projects and I am pleased with the results I'm seeing!
Whew TONS going on!
So then why do I have a Wish list of things I'd like to do that's a million miles long?
Like one of these bad boys, a Hexagon Granny Square Afghan
|Image Courtesy of CreaLien - Link to Pattern in Picture|
|Image Courtesy of CraftGossip - Link to Pattern in Picture|
But then I have this innate desire to make something super cute for my nephew's 1st Birthday - he got a lot of Sock Monkey stuff for Christmas, so thinking about going a Sock Monkey Hat...
|Image Courtesy of Repeat Crafter Me - Link to Pattern in Picture|
So those are some of the main projects I have a burning desire to do! Not entirely sure why, just do!
But I think the main goal is to just up the sales on my shop and find more ways to make a little pocket money doing what I Love!
I think that's all for today!
I am hoping to have my next hat pattern published by the end of the Week! I am thrilled with it and the testers have given me a LOT of really positive feedback!
Happy Hooking One and All!